Julie and I were married in January 1985. We have four children and are blessed to be grandparents.
Julie trained as a primary school teacher. Apart from her children and grandchildren, Julie’s main passion is prayer ministry and seeing people walk in the freedom of the Father’s love.
I was a pastor with the Lutheran Church from 1984 to 2009, serving in south-western Sydney and then at Para Vista in Adelaide, where I was privileged to lead a wonderful team as senior pastor.
Our mission is simply to walk in the love of the Father and give it away so all people may cherish his grace and extend his glory.
Everything starts with people knowing how incredibly loved they are. The acceptance we already have because of Jesus gives us a new identity as sons and daughters of a perfectly loving heavenly Father. The love of the Father changes everything, and nothing changes without his love.
The outflow of this love pervades all areas of life. As this purpose is lived out in the power of the Holy Spirit, we envision followers of Jesus will be:
- living securely in their true identity as sons and daughters of a loving Father
- walking in intimacy with God, hearing his voice, and living in the overflow of Father’s love
- growing in intimacy with one another and learning to live a new life through community, no matter what size that may be
- naturally passing on the love of the Father, reproducing spiritual children out of their “being” in Christ
- intentionally seeking to live out the great commission and multiplying new Kingdom families/communities
This is now Julie’s and my life passion … to see everyone come to know their place in the Father’s heart and to live from that place. It means you can grab life and take risks led by the Holy Spirit. This is what saw us follow the calling of the Father out of mainstream church and into a ministry of equipping people to plant house-churches, that is, missional communities with a culture of living loved so we can all live loving.
Read more about Peter’s story.