Favoured, An Update (25-Sep 2018)
No, this is not an extra-chapter of the book! Rather, some information about the printed book and how you can possibly help me to help others.
Favoured is currently at the printers and will be available in book form from the end of October.
Obviously, I would like to see Favoured in the hands of as many people as possible.
Could I ask you a favour?
Would you be able to promote and sell the printed version of the book in your local community, be that a school, a congregation, or a group?
My editor said that the content, together with the quality of the layout and artwork, would make Favoured an ideal Christmas gift.
Personally, I think it would be great if a whole congregation or faith community (small group, prayer group, home church, etc.) could read it at the same time and get used to seeing themselves, each other, and the wider community through the eyes of Father’s favour.
If you sense you could assist with this, please email me at email@example.com, and I’ll get back to you. (Or you can use the contact form if that’s easier.) Thanks.
Below you’ll find a few other thoughts that may help you in this.
Live love, because you are,
While Suddenly (my previous book) was geared more toward active Christians, Favoured has a far wider audience, and could easily include those…
- with a churched upbringing who have since wandered
- who are searching
- who see God as harsh and judgemental
- who see themselves through their worst mistakes
- who are more old covenant oriented rather than walking in new covenant freedom
- who love being refreshed regularly by the good news they already know is theirs
Each of the seven parts has seven chapters, which can easily be read in under four minutes. Favoured is ideal, therefore, for…
- those who like to use a book for their daily devotion
- people who’d like to get back into regular quiet times
- couples who’d like to share something spiritually together
- use as a devotion for a school staff meeting
- use as a devotion for a church meeting such as council or elders or ladies fellowship
- a small group to read during the week and then discuss when they’re all together
- a family devotion for those with older children
Thank you again for giving this some consideration.
September 26, 2018 @ 6:51 pm
Count me in Peter!